Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Hard to believe it’s the 7th of January already! I am writing because I want to share with you what I’ve been up to during the time between Christmas and New Years. I spent the time planning my 2012 – and I want to share the exciting news with you! 


The Health Harvest mission, this year, is to use the latest digital technology, web-based communications, group events and individual coaching to empower people, with a focus on entrepreneurs, to create optimal health through simple, effective and sustainable nutrition and lifestyle changes. By offering fun, informative and honest programming Health Harvest will enable more than 10,000 people to create measurable improvements in their overall health in 2012.

Yes, I am going to show 10,000++ people how to create their own Optimal Health!
Here’s how I’m going to reach my goal:
  • Growing Your Health - a monthly 30-minute teleseminar on different aspects of holistic wellness. The first teleseminar is on Tuesday, January 17th at 6:30 p.m. PST and the topic is Optimal Nutrition – nutrition that will keep you well through flu season and beyond
  • A new website! I’m thrilled to say that my new website is in development.  There will be recipes, free information and lots of health-related goodness. So exciting! My fingers are crossed for a February 1st launch. I can't wait to share this new site with you! 
  • As a jumpstart for your health (and a way to kick food cravings and lose a few pounds) I will continue to offer the 7-Day Chinese Herbal Cleanse once each month beginning on the 1st Friday and ending the following Thursday. I will announce a new pricing structure soon that will take effect in February. As you have heard, this detox is a no-suffering, eating-lots-of-food, health-enhancing miracle – and it only takes 7 days. I hope you’ll take advantage of it!
  • Co-author a book entitled Entrepreneur Extraordinaire. I have submitted my chapter, which is on optimal health, and it’s been accepted! The book will be printed and available some time in March.
  • An Optimal Health Group! This group is only for those who are serious about pushing their overall health and wellness through the roof. I will present an informative webinar and facilitate a digital open forum once a month.
  • I will offer this group at no cost for a couple of months to get the bugs worked out and then charge a small monthly fee. Participants will be able to come and go as they please and pay only for the months when they wish to participate.
  • There will be guest speakers, the latest holistic health information, a private Facebook page and lots of FUN!
    If you want to get in on the two free months, let me know and I’ll put you on the list. You’ll get all the details in February and this program will launch in March.
  • I will continue to provide my Premium Six Month Personal Coaching Program. This year, in order to provide the best coaching possible, I’ll only be taking on a small number of private clients. If you are ready to meet or exceed your health and wellness goals and spend the rest of your life feeling great, and you know you will need support to make it happen, please consider me as your health coach. 
  • In early summer I will be offering a webinar series especially for women – Loving your Libido. Yes, I have some fabulous libido-building secrets and I’m going to share them all with you! The info on this series will come your way in April and the six-part webinar series will start in June. You won’t want to miss this one
  • I will continue to speak about health and wellness to groups and organizations. I love speaking and it’s a great way for me to reach a lot of people all at once. Please use me as a resource if you have a group that would benefit from learning simple ways to increase their health. I usually do these at no cost to the organization.
My favorite topics are:
  • Lower Your Stress, Without Changing Your Life
  • Eating for Optimal Immunity
  • Optimal Health for Busy Entrepreneurs
Believe it or not, that’s not all! There are even more exciting happenings in the works and I’ll keep you informed as they jell.
We have an exciting year ahead of us! Let’s get started!
XO









PS - The pic is me this morning at the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market picking up some Racho Gordo beans. They are the best! They have a bunch of different heirloom beans. I've tried quite a few and every batch has been fabulous. The beans are so fresh that you don't need to soak them. I usually soak them for 24 hours anyway so they sprout and lose their acidity. Beans are the unsung health food. They are full of micro-nutrients, protein and fiber! 

No comments:

Post a Comment