Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This Blog has Moved!


Hi there.

If you are here you must be curious about me, my business, or at least something I've written about.

This blog has moved because I have integrated it with my website. 

Why?

I started this blog a long time ago - before I even thought of creating another business. In fact, if you would have told me when I started this blog that by 2012 I would be a full-time health coach I would have said you were full of, well, let's just say baloney.

I used to own a business that I hated and I used to swear that I would NEVER own another one. Never say never. Ha! 

I LOVE health coaching. It rocks! I get to help people feel better, look better and have energetic fulfilled lives that they love. Doesn't get better than that.

I hope you check me out at http://health-harvest.com/.

My blog is there. . . with lots of new entries.

Have an amazing day!

XO
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment